UrbanAsh Market Update
- As we wrap up the first month of the new year, here are a few quick highlights to keep with you in 2018!
- Rental rates are on the decline in the Seattle-area
- Exciting new release of One88 Bellevue
- Seattle leads the nation in home-price increases – 12.7% year over year
- Pointe3 Team sold over $106,000,000 in 2017!
Rental Rates On The Decline
We have been feeling it since September (and discussing it since 2016) BUT The Seattle Times published an article backing our suspicion that rental rates would eventually drop in the Seattle area. As reported, rents dipped more than 6% in Seattle neighborhoods of First Hill, Downtown, Belltown, South Lake Union, Ballard, Redmond and Sammamish/Issaquah. The slowdown is attributed to the number of new apartment buildings entering the market and they are not slowing anytime soon!
RENT VS SELL? Let us strategize with you!
We know every property and situation are unique. Contact us for a FREE consultation to assist you in making the best informed decisions in 2018.
One88 Bellevue – The latest and greatest!
UrbanAsh just toured the showroom for One88 Bellevue – the newest luxury condominium building in downtown Bellevue. Brought to you by Bosa, the developer of Seattle’s Insignia Towers, One88 is set to elevate the standard of finishes, full-service amenities/concierge services, and smart home technology. Couple things to know:
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
– Contact Us for ALL the details!