All amenity services are included in homeowners dues without additional fees. There’s the porte-cochere to ease arrivals and departures. Additional amenities include a 24-hour concierge staff, controlled access lobby and parking garage, fitness center with a yoga and Pilates studio, business conference space, a pet area and a rooftop sky lounge. For an additional fee, private work studios and individual wine lockers in the building’s wine cellar are available to purchase. The rooftop offers breathtaking panoramic views from the including the city, both the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges, Puget Sound and the Space Needle. The roof-level party room includes a fireside lounge, home entertainment system, catering kitchen and dining table.
Fifteen Twenty-One Second Avenue presents the best of luxury urban living and places you in the middle of it all. It is just steps away from downtown offices and surrounded by the best restaurants, bars and cafes that Seattle has to offer. You can enjoy fresh produce at Pike Place Market, admire the galleries at the Seattle Art Museum or wander through the Olympic Sculpture Park. The building’s central location gives residents the convenience of easy access to I-5 and Highway 99. Nearby neighborhoods can easily be reached by foot, car or transit. The Sound Light Rail station is also only a couple blocks away.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
1521 Condominium Building Quick Facts
– 39 Stories
– 146 Units
– Built in 2008
– Steel and concrete construction
– 2-bedrooms, and 3-bedrooms
– Homes range from 1,600 to 5,044 sqft
– Amenity Package:
- 24-hour concierge service, porte cochere, and secure entry.
- Fully equipped fitness center, and yoga studio
- Owners and sky lounge with outdoor fireplace and BBQ kitchen
- Community club, boardroom, and playroom
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins, Garbage, Water/Sewer, and Gas
- Common area maintenance and Concierge service
– Parking and storage units are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District: Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
1521 Condominium Amenities:
- Formal Lobby
- Community Club Room
- Fitness Room
- VIEW Rooftop Terrace
Learn More About this Neighborhood
The Pike Place Market neighborhood, also known as West Edge. The West Edge is home to Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum and Benaroya Hall.
The 1521 Condominium (1521 2nd Ave, Seattle 98101) is located on 2nd Avenue between Pike and Pine.