VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Bay Vista Condominium – Belltown Tower Building Quick Facts
-Built in 1982
– 24 Stories
-First 5 floors are office and resident parking. Amenities located on 6th. Homes start on 7th floor.
-Cement and concrete construction
– 96 walkscore
– Easy access to both Belltown and lower Queen Anne restaurants, grocery stores and entertainment
– 1-bedroom and 3-bedroom condo units
– Homes range from 1,000 to 5,860square feet
– No rental cap currently
– Premier Luxury Amenity Package:
- 24-hr full concierge service, secure entry and videomonitoring.
- Owners lounge, game room, business center, fitness center, indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna(located on the 6th floor)
- Manicured terrace with tennis court / sports court, community garden with pea patch, and jogging / walking track(located on 6th floor)
- Guest Suite
–HOA dues include:
- Water, sewer, garbage, cable and earthquake insurance
- Security Services, common area maintenance and Concierge service.
– Storage units, parking, and bike storage located in secure parking garage
– Building manager,Kate Hurlocker(206) 448-9547
Bay Vista Belltown Condo Tower Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Bay Vista Spa Center
- Outdoor Amenities – Sports Court
- Outdoor Amenity Level – Jogging Track, P-patch, and Sports Court
- Outdoor Amenity Level – 6th Floor Jogging Track
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Belltown Seattle is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city. This trendy neighborhood is at the center of nightlife and the hottest restaurants
Bay Vista Condo Tower (2821 2nd Avenue Seattle Wa 98121) is located at the corner of 2nd and Broad Street. Entrance on 2nd.