Located on the corner of 2nd Avenue and Broad Street in Belltown, Bay Vista is a 24-story high rise comprised of 18 residential floors situated above retail and office space. Built in 1982, the building’s updated amenities include 24-hour concierge, a clubroom, fitness center, indoor pool, hot tub and sauna, landscaped terrace with a pea patch, a jogging/walking track, and secured parking. Floor plans include 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms, and 3-bedrooms, ranging in size from 1,000 to 5,860 square feet. Bay Vista’s location places you nearby both Belltown and Queen Anne restaurants, grocery stores, shopping, and entertainment; along with providing easy access to HWY 99 and I-5.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Bay Vista Condominium Quick Facts
– 24 Stories
– 81 Units
– Aminities located on the 6th floor.
– Built in 1982, Updated in 2009.
– Cement and concrete construction
– 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms, and 3-bedrooms
– Homes range from 1,000 to 5,860 sqft
– Amenity Package:
- Control Access Secure Entry
- 24-hour Concierge
- Club Room
- Gym, Pool, Sauna, & Jacuzzi
- 6th Floor Terrace with Sports Court
- Guest Suite
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins, Garbage, and Water/Sewer
- Common area maintenance
– Parking and storage units are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District: Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
Bay Vista Amenities:
- Business Center
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Outdoor Sport and Tennis Court
- Outdoor Running Track
- Huge Garden Terrace with Resident Garden Space
- Huge Swimming Pool
- Beaumont Club Room and Community Space
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Belltown Seattle is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city. This trendy neighborhood is at the center of nightlife and the hottest restaurants
The Bay Vista Condominium is located at 2821 2nd Ave, on the corner of 2nd and Broad Street.