Built in 2003, this 13-story building containing 89 homes ranging in size from 491 to 2,003 square feet. Floor plans include 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom homes and penthouses. Homes are individually crafted with high-end finishes and feature floor to ceiling windows offering great views including surrounding city lights and Elliott Bay. Some units utilize the sliding room dividers rather than solid walls to separate the living room and bedroom of the unit.
The building is just a few blocks away from the Olympic Sculpture Park and Seattle Waterfront, and is surrounded by a number of restaurants, cafes, bars and nightlife, boasting a 99 Walk Score.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Bellora Condominium Building Quick Facts
– 13 Stories
– 89 Units
– Built in 2003
– Steel and concrete construction
– 1-bedrooms, 2-bedrooms, 3-bedrooms, and penthouses
– Homes range from 491 to 2,003 sqft
– No Rental Cap
– Luxury Amenity Package:
- Concierge service, business center, and secure entry.
- Community club/game room, fully equipped fitness center
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins, Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Common area maintenance and Concierge service
– Parking and storage units are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District (GreatSchools): Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
Bellora Lofts Condominium Amenities:
- Formal Lobby
- Community Club Room
- Fitness Room
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Belltown Seattle is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city. This trendy neighborhood is at the center of nightlife and the hottest restaurants
The Bellora Condominium (2716 Elliott Ave Seattle 98121) is located on the corner of Elliott and Clay St in Belltown.