The ground floor of the buildings feature retail and restaurant space including Belltown Market, Belltown Pizza, Cherry Street Coffee House and La Vita E Bella. Conveniently located in the heart of Seattle’s lively Belltown neighborhood, residents are within walking distance to a number of restaurants, cafes, bars and nightlife. Also just steps away are Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, waterfront, Seattle Center and the Space Needle.
The building’s central location gives residents the convenience of easy access to I-5 and Highway 99. Nearby neighborhoods can be reached by foot, car or transit.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Belltown Court Building Quick Facts
– Two 8-story buildings
– 243 Units
– 2 Buildings – 2414 1st Ave & 2415 2nd Ave
– Built in 1994
– Stucco, cement and concrete construction
– Studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms, 3-bedrooms, and 4-bedrooms
– Homes range from 466 to 3,290 sqft
– No Rental Cap!
– Amenity Package:
- On-site building manager and secure entry.
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Outdoor courtyard terrace that connects two buildings
- Community club
- Spa with Pool
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins, Garbage, and Water/Sewer
- Common area maintenance
– Parking and storage units are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District: Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
Belltown Court Amenities:
- Community Club Room
- Fitness Room
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Belltown Seattle is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city. This trendy neighborhood is at the center of nightlife and the hottest restaurants
The Belltown Court (2414 1st Ave & 2415 2nd Ave) is located on 1st/2nd Avenue between Wall Street and Battery Street.