Built in 1981 and upgraded in 2006, the Continental was one of the first residential high rises in Belltown. Floor plans range in size from 512 to 3,300 square feet. Many of the homes benefit from modern upgrades and feature views of Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains, Lake Union and surrounding city skyline.
Located on the corner of 1st Avenue and Blanchard Street, Continental Place is the perfect location for access to the best restaurants, cafes, retail and entertainment Seattle has to offer. It is just steps away from Pike Place Market and the Seattle Art Museum and is a straight shot to the city’s stadium district.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Continental Place Condominium Building Quick Facts
– 33 Stories
– 128 Units
– Built in 1981- Updated 2006
– Steel and concrete construction
– 1-bedrooms, 2-bedrooms, and 3-bedrooms
– Homes range from 512 to 3,300 sqft
– World-class Amenity Package:
- 24-hour concierge service, business center, and secure entry.
- Community club/game room, fully equipped fitness center
- View swimming pool, spa and hot tub
- Amazing outdoor terrace
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins, Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Common area maintenance and Concierge service
– Parking and storage units are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District: Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
Continental Place Condominium Amenities:
- Formal Lobby
- Community Club Room
- Fitness Room
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Belltown Seattle is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city. This trendy neighborhood is at the center of nightlife and the hottest restaurants
The Continental Place Condominium (2125 1st Ave Seattle 98121) is located between Lenora and Blanchard on W side of 1st Ave.