The Cosmopolitan Luxury Tower is located on the corner of 9th and Virginia, at 819 Virginia Street in the Denny Triangle Neighborhood, near South Lake Union. There are 34-floors and 250 units in the building. The first 8 floors are retail and parking for the residents. Homes start on the tenth floor, offering Studios, 1-bedrooms and 2-bedrooms that range from 420 to 2000 square feet.
The Cosmopolitan is in the ideal location- 98 WalkScore! Just steps from Amazon, Whole Foods and South Lake Union; and two blocks from Paramont, Pacific Place and the shopping district.
VIEW ALL SEATTLE CONDOS
Cosmopolitan Seattle Condominium – Denny Triangle Building Quick Facts
– Built in 2007
– 34 Stories
– First 8 floors are retail and resident parking. Amenities located on 9th. Homes start on 10th floor.
– 250 Units
– Developer Morteson Construction andMithun Architects
-Cement and concrete construction
– 98 walk score
– Close to Amazon, Pacific Place and just one block from Whole Foods grocer and the shops at 2200 Westlake
– Easy access to freeway, bus, and light rail
– Studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom condo units
– Homes range from 420 to 1,920 square feet
– No rental cap currently
– Premier Luxury Amenity Package:
- 24-hr full concierge service, secure entry and videomonitoring.
- Owners lounge, game room, business center, fitness center, hot tub, and sauna(located on the 9th floor)
- Manicured rooftop terrace with panoramic Lake Union, Sound, Space Needle, and mountain views. No dog run.(located on the top floor)
- Guest Suite
–HOA dues include:
- Water, sewer, garbage, condo internet, cable and earthquake insurance
- Security Services, common area maintenance and Concierge service.
– Storage units, parking, and bike storage located in secure parking garage
– Building managed byKappes Miller(206) 287-9947
Cosmo Condo Amenities
- Formal Lobby with Concierge
- Cosmopolitan Owners Lounge
- Fitness Center
- Cosmopolitan Spa
- Business Center
- Condo’s Rooftop Terrace
- Rooftop Terrace Views
819 Virginia Street
The Cosmopolitan Condo Tower is a Walker’s Paradise! With the convenience of living just steps from Seattles most celebrated restaurants, shopping, nightlife and attractions you will truly be living in the heart of it all!
Amazing downtown/South Lake Union location in the heart of all the neighborhood has to offer- Pacific Place, Westlake Center, Whole Foods, destination dining, Amazon & great easy access to I-5 & I-90, bus, and lightrail.
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Interested in learning more about the Downtown Seattle neighborhood? Contact us today to schedule a tour!
Cosmo Condo (819 Virginia Street) is located between 8th & 9th on Virginia. No street parking in front of building. Metered parking best on 9th. 3 min load on 9th.