The Cosmopolitan Luxury Tower is located on the corner of 9th and Virginia, at 819 Virginia Street in the Denny Triangle Neighborhood, near South Lake Union. There are 34-floors and 250 units in the building. The first 8 floors are retail and parking for the residents. Homes start on the tenth floor, offering Studios, 1-bedrooms and 2-bedrooms that range from 420 to 2000 square feet.
The Cosmopolitan is in the ideal location- 98 WalkScore! Just steps from Amazon, Whole Foods and South Lake Union; and two blocks from Paramont, Pacific Place and the shopping district.
VIEW ALL SEATTLE CONDOS
Cosmopolitan Seattle Condominium – Denny Triangle Building Quick Facts
– Built in 2007
– 34 Stories
– First 8 floors are retail and resident parking. Amenities located on 9th. Homes start on 10th floor.
– 250 Units
– Developer Morteson Construction andMithun Architects
-Cement and concrete construction
– 98 walk score
– Close to Amazon, Pacific Place and just one block from Whole Foods grocer and the shops at 2200 Westlake
– Easy access to freeway, bus, and light rail
– Studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom condo units
– Homes range from 420 to 1,920 square feet
– No rental cap currently
– Premier Luxury Amenity Package:
- 24-hr full concierge service, secure entry and videomonitoring.
- Owners lounge, game room, business center, fitness center, hot tub, and sauna(located on the 9th floor)
- Manicured rooftop terrace with panoramic Lake Union, Sound, Space Needle, and mountain views. No dog run.(located on the top floor)
- Guest Suite
–HOA dues include:
- Water, sewer, garbage, condo internet, cable and earthquake insurance
- Security Services, common area maintenance and Concierge service.
– Storage units, parking, and bike storage located in secure parking garage
– Building managed byKappes Miller(206) 287-9947
Cosmo Condo Amenities
- Formal Lobby with Concierge
- Cosmopolitan Owners Lounge
- Fitness Center
- Cosmopolitan Spa
- Business Center
- Condo’s Rooftop Terrace
- Rooftop Terrace Views
819 Virginia Street
The Cosmopolitan Condo Tower is a Walker’s Paradise! With the convenience of living just steps from Seattles most celebrated restaurants, shopping, nightlife and attractions you will truly be living in the heart of it all!
Amazing downtown/South Lake Union location in the heart of all the neighborhood has to offer- Pacific Place, Westlake Center, Whole Foods, destination dining, Amazon & great easy access to I-5 & I-90, bus, and lightrail.
Learn More About this Neighborhood
The downtown Seattle neighborhood is perfect for those who love the energy and excitement of living in the hustle and bustle of big cities.
Cosmo Condo (819 Virginia Street) is located between 8th & 9th on Virginia. No street parking in front of building. Metered parking best on 9th. 3 min load on 9th.