Cristalla Condo is one of downtown Seattles most beloved luxury high-rise condominium. The 23-story Cristalla Condo was built in 2005, and is a beautiful Belltown condo located at 2nd and Lenora.
Developed by Murray Franklyn and designed by architects Weber + Thompson, the base is a terra cotta faade of an Italian Renaissance inspired building built in 1906, the saltwater natatorium swimming house, known as the Crystal Pool. Along with the faade, the pool’s original dome remains, which is the current home of Holocaust Center for Humanity.
The grand formal lobby features an elegant staircase and a 2-story water detail, in the theme of the buildings history by maintaining a prevalence of water. The entry of Cristalla is secure and offers video monitoring access, a lobby lounge for guests and a helpful 24-hour concierge/management staff.
All homes feature hardwood flooring throughout with carpeted bedrooms. There are 23-floors, 195 units in the building. Studios, 1-bedrooms, 2-bedrooms and penthouses range from 420 to 3,393 square feet.
Cristalla Condominium has so much to offer, that it is no surprise that it’s one of the most popular buildings in the Belltown neighborhood.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Cristalla Condominium Belltown Building Quick Facts
– 23 Stories
– 195 Units
– Built in 2005
– 98 walkscore
– Steel and concrete construction
– Studios, 1-bedrooms, 2-bedrooms and penthouses
– Homes range from 420 to 3393 sqft
– Premier Luxury Amenity Package:
- 24-hr full concierge service, business center, secure entry and videomonitoring.
- Community club/game room, private theater room, fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center, sauna, steam room, relaxing whirlpool spahot tub and guest suite (located on the 6th floor)
- Manicured rooftop terrace complete with a couple gas grills, outdoor gas fireplace, landscaped roof top deck, dog park and sky lounge (located on the rooftop)
– HOA dues include:
- Water, sewer, garbage, gas, CondoInternet and earthquake insurance
- Security Services, common area maintenance and Concierge service
– Pet friendly building with dog run!
– Parking, storage units and bike storage are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District (GreatSchools):Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
– Building managed byPMNWProperty Management NorthWest- (425) 883-4955
– 12 units have sold in the last year. ranging from $392,000 to $1,050,00 (8/2014 – 8/2015) as per NWMLS.
Cristalla Condominium Amenities:
- Formal Lobby
- Conference / Business Center
- Community Club Room
- Theater Room
- Fitness Room
- Spa Center
- Rooftop Terrace
2033 2nd Avenue
Cristalla Belltown Condo is a Walker’s Paradise!With the convenience of living just steps from Seattles most celebrated restaurants, shopping, nightlife and attractions you will truly be living in the heart of it all!
Walk a few blocks to Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum & Sculpture Park, sport stadiums, galleries and downtown offices, catch a bus right in front of the building or jump on HWY 99/I-5 – everything is within walking distance or just minutes away!
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Belltown Seattle is the most densely populated neighborhood in the city. This trendy neighborhood is at the center of nightlife and the hottest restaurants
The Cristalla Condo (2033 2nd avenue Seattle Wa 98121) is located on the corner of 2nd and Lenora in one of the best locations offered in the Belltown neighborhood.
Looking for reviews from people who have rented or owned in Cristalla Belltown? Visit Yelp!