Gridiron Condominium is a blend of contemporary and historic. Contemporary condos built atop one of Seattle’s historic masonry buildings with high-end finishes in the heart of Pioneer Square. The Johnson Plumbing Building and Supply building, built in 1903, will reopen as Gridiron Condos in 2017. The first new construction of for-sale housing in Pioneer Square since 1985!
The ground level is designated for retail, parking as well as the two 2-story loft units are found on the 3rd and 4th floors. The lofts are the only units in the historic Seattle Plumbing Building. The remaining floors are part of the new addition to the mid-rise building.
Gridiron Condos offers two color palettes available, that are pre-selected. Finishes and features include stone and quartz countertops, insulated windows, walk-in closet, in-unit washer and dryer, premium appliances including gas cooking, hardwood flooring throughout, 10 high ceilings in most homes, 2-story lofts 16 ceilings, and private balconies to those on floor 5 + 6.
The Gridiron Condo offers a basic amenity package, including a fitness center, bike storage, spacious rooftop deck, party room and gym. Parking stalls are available, however the option to purchase is limited to only 88 parking stalls.
VIEW ALL SEATTLE CONDOS
Gridiron Condo Pioneer Square Building Quick Facts
– Project by Daniels Real Estate and Hewitt Architects
– 11 Stories
– 107 Condo Units
– Historic building built in 1903, to be completed in 2017.
– Watch the construction process here
– Walk score of 95 and Transit score of 100
– Steel and concrete construction
– Studio, 1 urban bedroom, 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms and loft
- Studio: 12 available. 430-500 square feet
- 1 urban bedroom condo: 39 available. 471-779 square feet. Open floor plan with sliding wall divider.
- 1-bedroom condo: 38 available. 547-829 square feet
- 2-bedroom condo: 16 available. 877-1373 square feet
- Loft: 2 available, located on the 3rd/4th floor. 1302-1645 square feet. Located in historic brick Seattle Plumbing Building.
– Homes range from 430 to 1645 sqft
– Many homes will have westerly VIEWS of the Bay, City, and Mountains
– HOA dues include:
- Gas, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Security Services, Water/Sewer
- Common Area Maintenance and Concierge Service
- More Details coming soon!
– Pet friendly building with dog run!
– Parking (limited- those with over 800sqft have first option to purchase), storage units and bike storage.
– Building Managed by: coming soon
– Seattle School District (GreatSchools): Lowell Elementary, Washington Middle School, Garfield High School
– Prices at Gridiron Condominium start in the high $300,000 range
Gridiron Condominium Amenities:
- Formal Lobby and Concierge Service
- Security Gate
- Rooftop Garden Terrace- Panoramic Views, entertainment rooms, and Dog Run
- Concierge TBD
- More Details & Photos coming soon!
589 Occidental Avenue South
Gridiron Condominium is located at 589 Occidental Ave. S in Pioneer Square, adjacent to the future Stadium Plaza park at the Seattle Waterfront. Short distance to Seattle Waterfront, Pike Place Market, shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, parks museums and nightlife along with ferries, buses, light rail. Walkscore of 95 and Transitscore of 100!
Learn More About this Neighborhood
One of the oldest neighborhoods in Seattle, Pioneer Square is the ideal neighborhood for those who love to live close to it all.
The Gridiron (589 Occidental Ave S, Seattle 98104) is located on Occidental Ave S, in-between Railroad Way S and S King Street, right across the street from Century Link Field.
The historic Johnson Plumbing Building and Supply Building, built in 1903, will reopen as Gridiron Condos in 2017.
images provided by Gridiron