Insignia Condominium, Seattles newest and most sought after high-rise condominium community by developer Nat Bosa. The towering 41-story Insignia Condo was built in 2015, and is located where Belltown and South Lake Union intersectat 6th and Bell Street.
Insignia Condos offers a premier luxury amenity package, 7th floor Open-Air Park and top floor Sky Retreat with breathtaking views from every corner.
All homes feature hardwood flooring throughout with carpeted bedrooms. There are two towers made up of 41-floors, 700 total units. 1-bedrooms, 2-bedrooms and 3-bedrooms range from 4773 to 2,311 square feet.Insignia represents the merging of modern architecture, sophisticated interior design and peerless views. Each home reflects this with a sense of timeless style and natural beauty.
VIEW ALL SEATTLE CONDO BUILDINGS
Insignia Condominium Belltown Building Quick Facts
– 2 Towers
– 41 Stories
– 700 Units
– South Tower- Completed Spring 2015
– North Tower- Currently Under Construction!
– 99 walkscore
– Steel and concrete construction
-1-bedroom, 1-bedroom+den, 2-bedroom, 2-bedroom+den, 3-bedroom+den
-Homes range from 773 to 2,311 square feet
– Premier Luxury Amenity Package:
- 24-hr full concierge service, business center, secure entry and videomonitoring.
- Community club/game room, private theater room, fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor lap-pool (located in North Tower), yoga & pilates studio, sauna & steam room (located in North Tower) and guest suite.
- Rooftop Sky Retreat and resident lounge (located on 41st floor) and Open-air park terrace with outdoor grilling area (located on 7th floor)
- Car wash bay, pet wash & grooming area, electric car charging station.
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Water, and Sewer
- Concierge Service and Common Area Maintenance
– Parking, storage units and bike storage are located in secure parking garage
– Pet friendly building with dog run!
– Building managed by TBD
Insignia Condominium Designer Finishes:Insignia represents the merging of modern architecture, sophisticated interior design and peerless views. Each home reflects this with a sense of timeless style and natural beauty.
- Homes offer views of Puget Sound, Cityscape, Space Needle, South Lake Union and Mountains.
- Interiors Designed by Mitchell Freedland
- Quartz Kitchen Counters
- Sleek Grohe Faucets and Fixtures
- Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances (oven, dishwasher and microwave)
- Thermador Refrigerator
- European-inspired Cabinetry
- Engineered Hardwood Floors throughout Living Areas
- Soft Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Marble or Quartz Bathroom Counters
- Porcelain Tile Floor in Bathroom
- Whirlpool Washer / Dryer
- Walk-in Closets
- Air Conditioning
- Private Balconies
- Onsite Storage
- LEED Silver sustainable design
Insignia Condominium Amenities
Premier luxury amenity package!
- Sky Retreat Resident Lounge- 41st Floor
- Open-air Landscaped Park Terrace- 7th Floor
- Indoor Lap Pool & Spa- North Tower
- Steam Room & Sauna- North Tower
- Fitness Atrium with Yoga & Pilates Studio
- Theater Room & Entertaining Bar
- Outdoor Pet Retreat with Pet Wash and Grooming Area
- Secure Entry and Gated Resident Parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Car Wash Bay
- Bike Storage
588 Bell Street
Insignia Towers Condominium is a Walker’s Paradise! Insignia is located in the heart of Seattle where Downtown, Belltown and South Lake Union intersect.With the convenience of living just steps from Seattles most celebrated restaurants, shopping, nightlife and attractions you will truly be living in the heart of it all. Everything is within walking distance!
Learn More About this Neighborhood
Denny Triangle is an urban triangle-shaped neighborhood seamlessly integrating professional and residential with restaurants, lounges, cafes, and shops.
The Insignia(588 Bell Street Seattle Wa 98121) is locatedon the corner of 6th and Bell in one of the best locations offered in the Belltown neighborhood.