Live 2200 offers 261 luxury condominiums among its three towers, Azur, Arte and Aria, in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood. Aria, an 18-story tower, is also home to the world-class Pan Pacific Hotel. Amenities include a rooftop terrace; fitness room with a hot tub and sauna; a party room with a full kitchen and pool table; an 18-person movie theater; and a guest suite available for reservation. The three buildings use floor-to-ceiling glass windows with floor plans including studios, lofts, one bedrooms, one bedroom plus dens, two bedrooms, and two bedrooms plus dens. The homes range in size from 500 to 2,000 square feet. The development also offers over 20 retail shops and services including Starbucks and Whole Foods Market.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Live2200 Luxury Condos – South Lake Union Building Quick Facts
– Built in 2006
– 3 Towers: Aria, Arte, and Azur
– ARIA – 2121 Terry Ave. Tallest tower with Pan Pacific Hotel. 18-stories with 33 private residences between 12th and 18th floor.
– ARTE – 910 Lenora St. Southern tower. 15-stories with 126-units. Includes resident lounge with pool table and private theater.
– AZUR – 900 Lenora St. Western tower. 12-stories with 102-units. Includes fitness center and rooftop terrace.
– 246 Units
– Colling Woerman Architect,Turner Construction, and Developer Vulcan
-Cement and concrete construction
– 99 walkscore
– South Lake Union Streetcar (S.L.U.T.) and bus stop in front of building
– In the same complex asPan Pacific Hotel, Whole Foods,Starbucks, Tutta Bella, Sea-Star, Bank of America, Pan Pacific Hotel, yoga, and Vida Spa.
– Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom, and loft condo units
– Homes range from 500 to 2,065 square feet
– No rental cap currently
– World Class Premier Luxury Amenity Package:
- Full concierge service with extended business hours, secure entry and videomonitoring.
- Owners lounge, recreation room / party room, 16-person theater room, and business center(located in ARTE Tower)
- Fitness center, hot tub, sauna and terrace (located in AZUR Tower)
- Residents get to enjoy additional five-star Pan Pacific Hotel amenities such as housekeeping, fitness center and spa(located in ARIA Tower)
- Guest Suite(located in ARTE Tower)
–HOA dues include:
- Cable TV, Central Hot Water, Earthquake Insurance, Garbage, Water, and Sewer
- Security Services, common area maintenance and Concierge service.
– Free 30 min parking in complex
– Storage units, parking, and bike storage located in secure parking garage
– Building managed by CWD Group(206) 706-8000
Live2200 South Lake Union Condo Tower Amenities
- Formal Entry
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- Fitness Center
- Live2200 Resident Terrace
- Business Center
- Theater Room
- Game Room
- Community Lounge
910 Lenora Street
Live2200 2200 Westlake South Lake Union Condo is a Walker’s Paradise!With the convenience of living just steps from Seattle’s most celebrated restaurants, shopping, nightlife and attractions you will truly be living in the heart of it all!
Learn More About this Neighborhood
South Lake Union is an up-and-coming booming Seattle neighborhood is such a vibrant community with a distinct live-work-play vibe.
Live 2200 (910 Lenora Street, 900 Lenora Street, 2121 Terry Ave).Free parking in Pan Pacific courtyard or in Whole Foods garage.