Homes have 10-foot ceilings and oversized windows, maximizing the amount of daylight into homes. Many homes also have private patios that include views of the market and Puget Sound. Building amenities include a secured parking garage, on-site building manager and a beautiful secret garden terrace.
Market Court’s location puts residents within walking distance of everything they need. From work to picking up local produce at Pike Place Market. Not to mention the numerous restaurants, cafes, shopping and entertainment in the area as well.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Market Court Building Quick Facts
– 7 Stories
– 69 Units
– Built in 1989
– Stucco and concrete construction
– 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms, and 3-bedrooms
– Homes range from 631 to 2,332 sqft
– Amenity Package:
- Secure entry and On-site building manager M-F.
- Amazing outdoor courtyard
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins, Garbage, and Water/Sewer
- Common area maintenance and Concierge service
– Parking and storage units are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District: Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
Market Court Amenities:
- Outdoor Terrace
Learn More About this Neighborhood
The Pike Place Market neighborhood, also known as West Edge. The West Edge is home to Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum and Benaroya Hall.
The Market Court (22030 Western Ave Seattle 98121) is located in Pike Place Market on Western & Lenora Street.