One Pacific Tower Condo is a luxury highrise condominium located in downtown Seattle at 2000 1st Ave just a block from Pike Place Market. Immaculate building with top-of-the-line finishes and incredible picturesque views. All homes face west and showcase views over Elliot Bay and Mountains. Floor plans include, studios, one bed, two bed, and three bedroom plans.
VIEW ALL SEATTLE CONDOMINIUMS
One Pacific Tower Condominium – Belltown Building Quick Facts
– 27 Stories
– 80 Units
– Built in 1994
– Architects Curtis Beattie & Associates, developers Vyzis Development Company and PCL Construction
– 98 walk score
– Cement and concrete construction
– 1 block from Pike Place Market
– Studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom condo units
– Homes range from 420 to 2,499 square feet
– Premier Luxury Amenity Package:
- 24-hr full concierge service, secure entry and videomonitoring.
- Club House and game room, fitness center, hot tub, and pool-Indoor (located on the 5th floor)
- Manicured terrace complete with a couple gas grills. No dog run. (located on the 5th floor)
– HOA dues include:
- Water, sewer, garbage, cable and earthquake insurance
- Security Services, common area maintenance and Concierge service.
– Storage units, parking, and bike storage located in secure parking garage
– Building managed by SUHRCO Property Management NorthWest (425) 455-1950
One Pacific Tower Condo Amenities
- Formal Lobby
- Fitness Center
- Spa Center
- Landscaped Terrace
Learn More About this Neighborhood
The Pike Place Market neighborhood, also known as West Edge. The West Edge is home to Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum and Benaroya Hall.
One Pacific Tower Condo(2000 1st Avenue Seattle Wa 98121) is located on the corner of 1st and Virginia, just one block from Pike Place Market