Tobira Condos, formerly Empress on Fifth Apartments, was a condo conversion project by Wysong Group. The 7-story Empress Apartment building was built in 2001 and converted to Tobira Condominium in 2007.
All homes feature carpet flooring throughout with wood floors in kitchen and bathrooms. Additional home features include slab granite countertops in kitchen and bath Maple or Cherry laminate cabinets. There are 7-floors, 88 units in the building. Studios, 1-bedrooms, 1-bedroom+den and 2-bedrooms ranging in size from 490 to 1,080 square feet.
Tobira Seattle Condo is located at the cross section of the Financial District, First Hill, Pioneer Square and International District at 108 5th Avenue South, in downtown Seattle.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Tobira Downtown Seattle Condominium Building Quick Facts:
– 7 Stories
– 88 Units
– Built in 2001
– Converted to condominiums in 2007
– No Rental Cap
– 98 walkscore
– Construction: Brick, Cement/Concrete, Stucco, Wood
– Studio, 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom+den and 2-bedroom
– Homes range from 490 to 1,080 square feet
– Condominium Amenity Package:
- Secure, key-card entry
- Community club room
- Landscaped terrace and fountain court (located on 3rd floor)
– HOA dues include:
- Common area maintenance and garbage
– Parking, storage units and bike storage are located in secure parking garage
– Pet friendly building
– No dog run or fitness room
– Building managed byPinnacle-(206) 215-9858
– 8 units have sold in the last year. ranging from $169,000 to $264,00 (8/2014 – 8/2015) as per NWMLS.
Tobira Condominium Amenities:
- Common Area Lounge– Perfect for entertaining guests! Complete with kitchenette, gas fireplace and comfortable seating for large parties.Building also hosts the occasional social events (game night!).
- Lush Landscaped Community Terrace– Beautiful fountain courtyard complete with BBQ’s of plenty of seatting!
108 5th Avenue South
Tobira Downtown Condos is a Walker’s Paradise! Sits within close proximity to bus lines, freeway access and neighborhood amenities- grocers, cafes, restaurants, stadiums & nightlife.
- Steps from Stadiums for games and other events
- Light rail for getting to airport quickly
- Festivals and Parades (Chinese New Year, Sea Fair Parade, Figgy Pudding, Tree Lighting, et cetera)
- Events at the Space Needle (Bite, Folk Life, Bumbershoot, New Years Fireworks)
- Shopping (Westlake Center, Pacific Place)
- Seattle Art Museum
- Paramount & 5th Ave Theatre
- West Seattle Water Taxi and Ferries
- Pike Place Market
- Convenient Bus Lines
- Great proximity to I-90 (Never a bottleneck getting on at James St) and I-5 (Best getting on at Cherry St.)
Learn More About this Neighborhood
One of the oldest neighborhoods in Seattle, Pioneer Square is the ideal neighborhood for those who love to live close to it all.
The Tobira Seattle Condo (108 5th Ave S, Seattle Wa 98104) is locatedon 5th Ave S inbetween Yesler Way and S Washington Street in the middle of where Financial District, First Hill, International District and Pioneer Square meet.
Looking for reviews from people who have rented or owned in Tobira Condos? Visit Yelp!