Located in the heart of downtown in Seattle’s West Edge neighborhood, the Watermark Tower places you within steps of the best urban amenities Seattle has to offer. Built in 1983, this iconic high-rise is comprised of 95 residences throughout 22 stories. Floor plans include 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms, and 3-bedrooms, ranging in size from 712 to 2,116 square feet.
Watermark’s amenities include a fitness center, sauna, clubroom, tennis court, on-site resident manager, secured access parking, and storage. Situated on the corner of First Avenue and Spring Street, you are only two blocks away from the waterfront and within steps of great shopping, restaurants, and entertainment; including: Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, Benaroya Hall, and Westlake Center.
VIEW ALL CONDOS IN SEATTLE
Watermark Tower Condominium Quick Facts
– 22 Stories
– 95 Units
– Built in 1983
– Cement and concrete construction
– 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms, and 3-bedrooms
– Homes range from 712 to 2,116 sqft
– Amenity Package:
- Secure Entry
- On-site building manager
- Rooftop deck, Playground, Community Space, and Tennis Court
- Gym and Sauna
- Rooftop outdoor terrace
– HOA dues include:
- Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins, Garbage, and Water/Sewer
- Common area maintenance
– Parking and storage units are located in secure parking garage
– Seattle School District: Lowell Elementary, McClure Middle School, Garfield High School
- Secure Building Enterance
- Outdoor Rooftop Terrace
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Community Lounge
Learn More About this Neighborhood
The Pike Place Market neighborhood, also known as West Edge. The West Edge is home to Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum and Benaroya Hall.
The Watermark Towner is located at 1107 1st Ave on First Avenue between Seneca and Spring.